1. Falling in love, or rather put otherwise, love drawing you in the very first time doesn’t really have to deal with a depressing aftermath. If you did, maybe that’s because you were new . And that you were not knowing the gravity of the well you were stepping into.
2. When someone said “I dont love you anymore.” Accept it. There’s nothing to remorse . There will never be a good sign if you keep begging for love from the people who clearly chose themselves them over you. You need to do the same. Choose you. Above all at times.
3. Whenever it seems like your heartbreaking crisis is because “true love” doesn’t exist. You are a big way wrong, my friend. It does. There are loopholes to even the finest concepts and maybe yours, fell into one of those.
4. Whenever you start liking somebody, you feel like it rings a bell , that you are getting trapped in the whole web again. Stop thinking and over thinking. Because you know what, we aren’t really powerful than our feelings. If we start liking someone, no matter how much you resist, you will end up growing a soft corner anyway. And thats okay. Love, indeed can happen again. And maybe, this time, it would be worth a shot.
5. Lastly, we often go for denial. We ignore the fact that we need time to grief. To cry. To shed our feelings off and make ourselves strong. We rather hesitate to share. To show ourselves vulnerable. That is what leads to mental instability. That’s where depression slowly crawls in without even knowing. Let it out. Set yourself free.
This is your life, and no matter what, you can love it if anybody else forgets to.